Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Friday Favorites

There is so much great summer fashion out right now! The monogram trend has continued to grow (of course!), stripes and chevron are everywhere, and I'm in love with several things at Lilly right now! So to show my excitement for this year's summer fashion, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite fashion items right now!

#1 Lilly and Monogrammed Bows
(I found all these on Etsy!)

Monogrammed Seersucker Bow
Lilly Bow (My Fav Print)
Lilly Print Bow
#2 Lilly Pulitzer Shorts

Liza Short
Sorry for the bad pic but I love this super nautical print!

Callahan Short - Cosmo Pink Mini Party Favors
This print is perfectly pink!


#3 Madewell Dress
I saw this dress and immediately fell in love!

Striped Madewell Dress

#4 The Proper Life Tee shirts
These just make me so happy! From Etsy! Stay classy girls! ;)

The Proper Life Tee

Lilly, Audrey, Jackie Tee

#5 Vineyard Vines Dress
The print is little red and white sailboats. I saw it in the store last week and it is so adorable in person.

Sailboat Carolyn Dress

These are just a few of my favorite things right now, hope you like them too! See you soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment