Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lilly Planners!!!

I'm stuck! I just can't seem to decide which Lilly Pulitzer 2013-14 planner I should get! The prints are all just so cute and fun :) It seems almost silly thinking about what planner to get for next school year when summer JUST began, but you can never start too early right?
Confession: I'm actually quite crazy/obsessive compulsive about planning for back to school. I make dozens of different lists for school supplies, back to school outfits, hair, makeup; the whole "shebang"! I often start the process before summer is even halfway over, so about the 1st or 2nd week in July. It might sound crazy, but for me back to school planning is one of the most exciting and fun things I get to do all year. So the decision about my planner is HUGE!

These are my top choices:

#1 "Lucky Charms" Jumbo Agenda
It's really big (8.75 by 11in!) which is good, but is it too big?
I absolutely love the print though!


#2 "Get Nauti" Jumbo Agenda
This one is also really big but the print is amazing!


#3 Tiger Lilly Large Agenda
This one is smaller and would be easier to carry with me.
And the print is very unique, I love the dark navy/purple back ground!


All the planners this year are so amazing! I've never gotten a Lilly planner before. In the past I've gone to Barnes and Noble which has some really cute ones with not too big a price tag; however, I've heard how great the Lilly planners are and I'm willing to try it out!
After writing this, I think I'm leaning towards the first one! Let me know what you think and which Lilly planner you got this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment