Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

OOTD: Driver's ED

Good evening girls! It's late but I've really wanted to write a post so here goes!

All this week (first week of summer AHH!) I have driver's Ed for four hours in the morning. Ugh. I go to a private high school which does not offer driver's Ed so I'm taking it during the summer. It's slightly annoying (and time consuming) but it will be worth it when I'm DRIVING!!! :) Since I'm sitting for most of this time I've been wearing comfortable and casual outfits. However, in an attempt to stray away from the typical norts and a T-shirt, I threw on some new Lilly shorts and a light pink headband. I was able to look cute while still being comfortable for class.

Meant to take pictures myself but ran out of time, sorry!

I wore a navy T-shirt from my school but you can wear any comfortable navy shirt tucked into the shorts.
I recommend JCrew crew neck perfect fit tees!

JCrew: Perfect Fit tee
Lilly Pulitzer Buttercup shorts Hotty Pink Seersucker
I love these shorts so much! I just got them last week and have already worn them twice. I absolutely adore the scalloped edge and you can never go wrong with seersucker, especially in pink! <3 Love, love, love!

I also wore a skinny gold belt, pearl earrings, a thin light pink headband and my tan rainbow flip flops!

Hope y'all liked this outfit and next time I promise some of my own pictures! Thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment