Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Current Wishlist: Summer 2013

These are the top 4 things on my wish list right now :)

#1 Gold Monogrammed Ring
I wear a lot of gold jewelry, however, I don't have any gold rings so I thought the perfect solution would be an on-trend monogrammed ring. These are my choices right now:

Monogrammed Signet Ring (Etsy)
Monogrammed Cut Out Ring (Etsy)
I can't decide between the signet ring and the cut out ring, but both are adorable so I couldn't really go wrong!

#2 Longchamp Le Pliage Small Handbag

Small Longchamp Le Pliage Handbag
I know they are pricey, but I've been looking for a good everyday bag for a while and I love the classic look of the Longchamp. I also love that it comes in navy (which is basically my staple color for the fall and winter).

#3 Monogrammed Sweatshirt
There are some great options on Etsy and they all look super comfy
Monogrammed Sweatshirt - Etsy

#4 No Crease Hair Ties
I'm just so curious to see if these actually work! Also from Etsy (can you tell I'm kind of obsessed!)

No Crease Hair Ties
Hope you liked this! <3 And let me know what's on your wish lists right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment